This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Growing number of members
You must be arriving about the same time as us Tom. 25th August from Edinburgh for us for 17 days, can’t wait either 😁😁. Enjoy 🍾🎉🍾🎉
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(10-08-2019, 10:53 AM)MLA Wrote: Just saw we are up to 250 members.

Thanks for the great news, Martin.

I'm here (like most of us) every single day and what I appreciate the most? Knowing there won't be any new attacks targeting a single user, certain group of people nor any other nationality. It simply will be what I expect any Fuerteventura forum to be about - a talk about my favourite Canary Island.

Thank you everyone for making this a reality.

We are finally painting the real picture of Fuerteventura and it is drawing quite a number of visitors towards the forum, convincing many of them to register because they simply want to be a part of this group - the group we've created and are maintaining together. Thanks again, for being the best Fuerteventura group in the world! ...and for letting me to be a part of it too. ❤️😊😍
I Heart Fuerteventura
10 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Just had a look at the forums stats page and saw we are up to 300 members. From the previous posts on membership, it seems we are averaging 25 members a month.

Thanks again to Sam, and all the members for making this a great forum.
7 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
Just checked and our forum has 352 members now.

Thanks Sam and everybody for making it such a success.

Happy New Year.
8 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
Just checked forum stats and saw we are now up to 400 members!!! Thanks again Sam and everybody for making this the number one Fuerteventura forum.

7 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
That’s great news. Congratulations everybody
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
500! - just saw it being posted on another thread, among other stats.
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Was a long time lurker from way back... But am now legit ... LOL
2 users say Thank You to Ray for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome Ray, look forward to your participation
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
I wont say where I live,,, But the only thing between my home and the Airport,, is some cliffs, and a chemical weapons bunker,,  disguised as a tree nursery.
With armed guards and attack dogs.
1 user says Thank You to Ray for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post number 1,000 Sam 88 23,859 01-01-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya