This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
5l can fuel metal needed 10l

5L or 10L Metal Fuel Can needed
I'm looking to buy a metal fuel can on the island, not as big as a jerrycan which are normally 20L. I'm fed up with the plastic ones which I can never seem to get the spout to attach to properly and always seem to leak when I'm topping up my buggy. Anyone seen any?
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Tamara

What about Amazon?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Format-47505530...007M2K3FG/

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wheels-Bits-MET...00XNJKC6C/
2 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
I honestly can't recall when I saw 5L metal fuel can for sale anywhere in the UK, except online. There's a fat chance I never saw any being sold in Fuerteventura. Would guess the place where they service your car/buggy could source one for you.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks MLA & Sam. Amazon is my last resort, was just hoping someone might have seen them locally (or have one they don't want anymore!).
Living my dream
Reply Quote
Bought one today in B & Q  Big Grin
Living my dream
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man and a van needed Cotillo_Tom 0 2,025 18-06-2022, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  Metal Office Storage Cupboard Cotillo_Tom 7 2,837 05-05-2022, 08:06 AM