Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
islands canary coronavirus covid active cases

Active cases of coronavirus COVID-19 in Canary Islands
(10-07-2020, 11:05 AM)Sam Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 10:24 PM)OMR + MIN Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 06:03 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote: One of the people has recovered at home, so there are now 40 active cases.

At home? Which person is this; I thought the current infected people were illegal immigrants & Guardia/Policia. Are there other new cases or am I out of date? 

Sorry if i'm wrong.

It was: 37 refugees, plus four patients at home (at least two of them Guardia).

Since yesterday: 37 refugees and three patients at home.

I would also expect most of the isolated refugees to be already Covid-free but Cabildo is playing it safe - the best approach, IMO.

Thanks Sam, I was wondering what happens to the refugees where they have recovered??? Dodgy
2 users say Thank You to OMR + MIN for this post
Reply Quote
Yesterdays update - two people have recovered but there is one new case. There are 39 active cases - 3 at home and 36 in the refugees quarantine centre.
https://www.ondafuerteventura.es/fuertev...1NyS5YUH6g
6 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Three weeks after the end of the state of alarm, Canary Islands remain as one of the communities with the best numbers nationwide with stabilized infections and with 29 days without deaths.

The total number of infections amounts to 2,459 cases, of which 74 remain active, according to the latest data provided by the Ministry of Health of the Canary Islands Government, at 8:00 p.m.

Imported cases

The figures remain above 70 due to the important group of migrants isolated since mid-June in the Nave del Queso, in Puerto del Rosario, and to which the five positives detected on Monday in Lanzarote have been added.

Courtesy of NoticiasFuerteventura.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
On Fuerteventura there have been two recoveries, and one new case. That leaves 38 active cases - 3 at home and 35 in quarantine in the harbour building.
https://fuerteventurahoy.com/un-nuevo-po...0NW90JPako
1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inter Island Travel in the Canary Islands including tourism travel el caballo hambriento 1 312 23-05-2020, 11:20 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  More details on where the coronavirus cases are on the island Emmi Smith 7 689 08-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Last Post: milestone