This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
residencia residents certificate applying

Applying for your Residencia: How To
(16-09-2020, 07:32 AM)martin_robson Wrote: What are the benefits of resedencia please?

In the time of the State of Emergency, residents were allowed to travel to the island. Talking about, you get to travel within Spain at much cheaper rates.

Also, if residing in the country for a period longer than three months, it's a must.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Hi There 

I wonder if you can help, my boyfriend and I are relocating to Fuerteventura at the end of this month but we both bank with HSBC and when requesting stamped bank statements they have explained it is against policy. We have been told we need three months of stamped and officially signed bank statements to be able to apply for our residency and are now at a bit of a loss as what we can do to move this forward, has anyone else had this issue or does anyone know if anything else would be accepted?

Thanks all in advance
1 user says Thank You to SamWatts for this post
Reply Quote
(02-11-2020, 12:37 PM)SamWatts Wrote: Hi There 

I wonder if you can help, my boyfriend and I are relocating to Fuerteventura at the end of this month but we both bank with HSBC and when requesting stamped bank statements they have explained it is against policy. We have been told we need three months of stamped and officially signed bank statements to be able to apply for our residency and are now at a bit of a loss as what we can do to move this forward, has anyone else had this issue or does anyone know if anything else would be accepted?

Thanks all in advance

I can not help with your query Sam, but I am sure someone will, but I strongly recommend you delete the post, as you are using your email address never a good idea on a public forum, just reregister with some other user name.
Welcome to the forum
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(02-11-2020, 02:33 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:

Thanks all in advance

I can not help with your query Sam, but I am sure someone will, but I strongly recommend you delete the post, as you are using your email address never a good idea on a public forum, just reregister with some other user name.
Welcome to the forum

Took care of it. Sam, let me know if you want to change your username to something else, please.
As for your question, would probably provide the statements with the written explanation from HSBC.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Thanks all in advance

Hi Sam Watts, welcome to the forum!
As you will be arriving with only 1 month until the regs change (no time to afford any possible misunderstandings/delays and the need for booking appointments) I would strongly advise you to employ a professional to get all this rolling for you. They will know exactly what you need and any possible alternatives. I haven't used one myself but if you look back on this and other threads you'll see many recommendations for Miguel at The Boxx Pro. Even the professionals may not be able to get it all completed for you by the end of the year but my understanding is that as long as it has been started you should be ok. Normally I would say have an adventure and try it for yourself, but time is against you on this occasion. Remember everything will close down for Christmas! 
Good luck!
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Residencia Fiscal en Espana Convenio willie5094 16 6,556 20-06-2022, 02:47 PM
Last Post: willie5094
  How to get Residencia Fiscal en Espana Convenio TrickyFox 4 8,206 18-11-2021, 07:48 AM
Last Post: willie5094
  Applying for your NIE: How to Cotillo_Tom 10 10,971 27-10-2021, 02:01 PM
Last Post: fmirenzi
  Applying for residency Scarlett88 4 4,132 05-01-2021, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Scarlett88
  Non Resident Residencia?? Emmi Smith 19 8,982 11-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Grampiangranny