This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[-]
Tags
lockdown businesses opening

Businesses Re-opening After Lockdown
Excellent video blog
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
We were recommended a trip to Pozo Negro, anyone know if the cafe/restaurants are open?
1 user says Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
(17-07-2020, 02:19 PM)Jason W Wrote: We were recommended a trip to Pozo Negro, anyone know if the cafe/restaurants are open?

I know one is, The Flip Flop Cafe which is the closest one as you park, but they if I remember are only open 12-18;00 and not at allon Fridays,the other is more authentic Spanish, but not sure if it is open. having said that there are many places on The Island i would visit before there.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(17-07-2020, 02:50 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:
(17-07-2020, 02:19 PM)Jason W Wrote: We were recommended a trip to Pozo Negro, anyone know if the cafe/restaurants are open?

I know one is, The Flip Flop Cafe which is the closest one as you park, but they if I remember are only open 12-18;00 and not at allon Fridays,the other is more authentic Spanish, but not sure if it is open. having said that there are many places on The Island i would visit before there.

It was a Paella recommendation, we were talking about the restaurant down by the salt museum at the time which i think was closed  and how we had previously enjoyed some seafood and Paella, Pozo Negro was suggested as a place to try.
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Los Pescadores - the Spanish restaurant is open. As the name suggests they mainly do fish, and although I haven't tried the paella - I would recommend them.
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
3 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks,. Classic I could not remember it,s name, and that is the one I am not sure is open, Paella is excellent there, from personal experience
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Asking on behalf of a friend who is due out here shortly.
El Cotillo - Vaca Azul - open? Other Cotillo restaurants?
Ajuy - Puertito de la Pena open? - Other Ajuy restaurants?
TIA.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Tamara,

Most restaurants in El Cotillo have now reopened and are operating almost pre-pandemic normal. We have lost a few shops along the way, unfortunately, but each week the place is a little busier with an ever growing number of tourists. 

Tom.
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
(18-07-2020, 08:16 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Thanks,. Classic I could not remember it,s name, and that is the one I am not sure is open, Paella is excellent there, from personal experience

I can second that 👍 Been a few times, paella is great
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Meliá Hotels International has announced in a press release that this weekend the Meliá Fuerteventura, located on Sotavento Beach, in the municipality of Pájara, will reopen.

In addition to the reopening of the four-star hotel, the company has announced that at the end of this month, INNSiDE Fuerteventura, an adults-only establishment next to the Meliá Fuerteventura Hotel, will have its reopening.

According to the company, all reopens have the Stay Safe with Meliá guarantee , a program certified by Bureau Veritas, which covers different areas of action in terms of health and safety, and works on the emotional well-being of customers.

https://radiosintonia.com/
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New lockdown in Spain coming Archer 9 6,418 13-08-2020, 11:02 AM
Last Post: el caballo hambriento
  Shops & supermarkets under lockdown! Ducks 214 64,008 30-05-2020, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Ducks