This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
caleta taxis number change

Caleta Taxis number change?
This is the number I use, saying that there are certain times when you only get a recorded message ie. school time and busy airport times;
 my suggestion is that they cut down on the amount of Taxis during lockdown and are short during peak hours. 
928 16 30 04
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
3 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
(23-11-2021, 11:27 AM)classic Wrote: This is the number I use, saying that there are certain times when you only get a recorded message ie. school time and busy airport times;
 my suggestion is that they cut down on the amount of Taxis during lockdown and are short during peak hours. 
928 16 30 04

That's the one I never have any joy with! The only time we really need a taxi is early in the mornings when coming back from Mercadona. Good to know it is still functioning, however. and the rationale behind the recording! I assume it had been disconnected completely.

Genuinely never considered schooltimes as a reason they might be tied up, so thanks for pointing that out. They're so budget friendly here that it makes sense, though— not many using them for the kids back home that I know of considering the enormous cost!  Big Grin
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lack of taxis at the airport TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 273 28-12-2023, 09:15 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Taxis in Caleta bksk2004 0 470 22-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Last Post: bksk2004
  numbers on top of taxis geordiediver 0 1,218 18-12-2022, 09:17 PM
Last Post: geordiediver
  Taxis from The Airport Johnrgby 4 2,255 27-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Sam