This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
viaje update changes aware certificado

Certificado de Viaje - Update and changes to be aware of
Frustratingly, this same simple service does not seem to be available on the Antigua website. I’ve booked flights via Ryanair and unlike previous occasions our NIE numbers were not confirmed by the Ayuntamiento during booking. We have to produce up to date padrón and, I assume, certificado de viaje at the check-in desk. I’ve got electronic certificate access to the Antigua website, but no obvious way to download these docs. Looks like a visit to the office is required!
2 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
(17-02-2024, 04:07 PM)gattaca66 Wrote: Frustratingly, this same simple service does not seem to be available on the Antigua website. I’ve booked flights via Ryanair and unlike previous occasions our NIE numbers were not confirmed by the Ayuntamiento during booking. We have to produce up to date padrón and, I assume, certificado de viaje at the check-in desk. I’ve got electronic certificate access to the Antigua website, but no obvious way to download these docs. Looks like a visit to the office is required!

Hi Gattaca, I have just gone to the Antigua web site using my Digital Certificate and go to the page with my certificate of residency bottom left of image -

Have to say it is a little more complicated to download now than it was when I last downloaded one in November, need a second use of your Digital Certificate.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Brilliant, thanks for this! I’ve scoured the pages and managed to miss this completely. I’ve now just been able to print off the certificates for myself and my wife - job done, as they say!
2 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote