This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese Restaurante Hong Kong La Oliva
Address S-N, Avenida Tababaire, 0, 35640 La Oliva, Las Palmas, Spain

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=h...:1,lf_ui:9

Found it by doing a Google search but I am not sure if it actually exists.  Can anyone clarify?
1 user says Thank You to el caballo hambriento for this post
Reply Quote
Looks like it should be in the middle of the field behind the Crematorium carpark - I'll double check tomorrow in case it has arisen like a phoenix!  Big Grin
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Definitely no restaurant of any ethnicity in the field! Avenida Tababaire doesn't appear to exist either. Perhaps touted in the past and didn't come to fruition. Fuente de Tababaire is visible from here so the potential road name is very viable.

(Never heard of Fuente de Tababaire? Search Google and look for JP's YouTube on the subject, but don't bother if you've no head for heights!  Big Grin)
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kiosko La Oliva - cafe in la oliva closed? poppi123 5 5,872 12-10-2019, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Ramon Restaurante - La Lajita TrickyFox 3 4,546 10-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Restaurante Brasero - Tarajalejo windermeregolfer 5 6,104 04-12-2018, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Archer
  Bar Restaurante La Caldereta windermeregolfer 0 5,053 17-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  Restaurante Terrazo del Gato - Costa Calma bedouin 0 3,991 08-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Last Post: bedouin