This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
puerto ship season cruise rosario 2019

Cruise Ship Season - Puerto del Rosario 2019/20
Cruise ships are prohibited to dock in Spanish ports from midnight on 13 March - https://www.ondafuerteventura.es/el-gobi...ly6Tm1e8V8
4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
The reprogramming of the cruise companies Mein Schifff and Mirella Explorer will dock in Fuerteventura in an extraordinary way:
Mein Schiff Herz : March 22 (from 06:00 to 19:00) and March 31 (from 22:00 to 18:00 on April 01).
Mirella Explorer : March 23 (from 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) and April 07 (from 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).

Courtesy of Onda Fuerteventura.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(12-03-2020, 08:35 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote: Cruise ships are prohibited to dock in Spanish ports from midnight on 13 March - https://www.ondafuerteventura.es/el-gobi...ly6Tm1e8V8

It is the 13th today so was it last midnight or midnight tonight ?  My Calendar always changes day / date at midnight i.e. the start of the new day.

There was a cruise ship in today but I couldn't see any doors open or gang planks down.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
It was thought that the AIDA would have to stay in Puerto until Sunday, but it's now scheduled to go to Las Palmas this afternoon as there's a better chance of passengers getting a flight home.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
(13-03-2020, 01:19 PM)Sam Wrote: The reprogramming of the cruise companies Mein Schifff and Mirella Explorer will dock in Fuerteventura in an extraordinary way:
Mein Schiff Herz : March 22 (from 06:00 to 19:00) and March 31 (from 22:00 to 18:00 on April 01).
Mirella Explorer : March 23 (from 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) and April 07 (from 09:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).

Courtesy of Onda Fuerteventura.

This doesn't make sense in view of the statement that cruise ships are prohibited to dock …..  Huh
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I've still been following the Marine Traffic app. Mein Schiff 1 and 2 have been 'drifting for orders' South of Tenerife and Gran Canaria for weeks now, wonder why they didn't return to home ports?
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Space I would imagine Tamara, there are 3 of them there actually the Mein Schieff Herz is further north than the other 2, there are also 2 Aida ships there but they are docked, and at least 3 others, Silver Wind Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper, 2 of which are docked the other is drifting north East of Tenerife, one of them,s last port of call was Freemantle Australia, why they are there beats me.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fred Olsen's new cargo ship TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 37 24-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  2023/24 Cruise Season TamaraEnLaPlaya 8 1,057 07-12-2023, 06:51 PM
  Cruise Terminal PdR TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 355 08-11-2023, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Can the Man
  The navy ship "Meteoro" monitors the coast of Fuerteventura TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 335 19-10-2023, 08:31 PM
  Spanish naval vessel in Puerto del Rosario today TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 482 07-02-2023, 11:25 PM