This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
puerto ship season cruise 2020 rosario

Cruise Ship Season - Puerto del Rosario 2020/21
(07-11-2020, 08:40 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Morning Tamara, she is not in PD or in fact in Arrecife as her destination flagged last night my plotter has her off the south coast of Gran Canaria heading South-South West, I am a tad confused but will have another look later,

She is currently still there or thereabouts on the same course, currently 85/90 N.miles of the African coast, and is only making about 9/10 Knots, might suggest there is some sort of problem as there is nowhere to dock if she continues on her present course Confused Confused
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
According to marinetraffic.com now heading east then heading up to Arrecife:

marinetraffic.com

Big blue (passenger) ship south of GC
1 user says Thank You to jimbews for this post
Reply Quote
(07-11-2020, 10:04 AM)jimbews Wrote: According to marinetraffic.com now heading east then heading up to Arrecife:

marinetraffic.com

Big blue (passenger) ship south of GC

Thats her although at her present speed she will not make Arrecife until circa 04:00 tomorrow morning.
Reply Quote
Now scheduled to arrive in Arrecife at 07:00 tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Is anyone actually on board the ship? Are any passengers allowed to leave and walk around?
1 user says Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(07-11-2020, 04:19 PM)Ducks Wrote: Is anyone actually on board the ship? Are any passengers allowed to leave and walk around?

you would have to assume so, we did  cruise back in the day, { simply not for us }
 so I just can't see a situation where you just spend 14/17days on the boat, the whole point surely is t visit different places??
Reply Quote
(07-11-2020, 04:19 PM)Ducks Wrote: Is anyone actually on board the ship? Are any passengers allowed to leave and walk around?

See https://fuerteventura.click/Thread-Cruis...9#pid20579
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
She is due to leave Arrecife this evening bound for Tenerife, in effect going back on her self, very unusual.
Reply Quote
Mein Schiff 2 will be in Puerto 15 Nov.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
(09-11-2020, 01:50 PM)Sam Wrote: Mein Schiff 2 will be in Puerto 15 Nov.

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fred Olsen's new cargo ship TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 60 24-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  2023/24 Cruise Season TamaraEnLaPlaya 8 1,123 07-12-2023, 06:51 PM
  Cruise Terminal PdR TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 374 08-11-2023, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Can the Man
  The navy ship "Meteoro" monitors the coast of Fuerteventura TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 352 19-10-2023, 08:31 PM
  Spanish naval vessel in Puerto del Rosario today TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 502 07-02-2023, 11:25 PM