This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
gbp euro exchange pound rate alerts eur

GBP/EUR - Exchange rate alerts
1.19 at 7 o'clock today.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks - seems i am not too good at predicting currency rate movements  Cry
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Picked up a 1.204 exchange rate last night before it dropped back to 1.195 this morning. Hopefully now that the unmentionable “B” situation looks to be heading to a resolution we will see a bit more stability. Not before time !!! Taken three & a half years. Once this is resolved (fingers crossed) it may also lead to increased tourism 😀😀
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Me too. 1.20 yesterday at 11pm.
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
I got 1.20 net at 7.30 this morning
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(13-12-2019, 10:18 AM)Jason W Wrote: Thanks - seems i am not too good at predicting currency rate movements  Cry

You've still managed to exchange at better rate than 1.16., don't beat yourself up and celebrate.

The rate is down between 1.17 & 1.18 for the last couple of days, BTW. Was hoping it won't get under 1.20 for at least a few months.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Managed to move my average up when it hit 1.20 and caught some more before it went below 1.18. All done now.
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
That's great news, congrats!
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(19-12-2019, 03:59 PM)Jason W Wrote: Managed to move my average up when it hit 1.20 and caught some more before it went below 1.18. All done now.

Well done. It all helps 😁😁
3 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Just had a message popped up on my phone about auto-exchange at 1.20. Nice to see the exchange rate to be back at the better numbers.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Island Exchange Rate. bookman451 0 3,116 03-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Last Post: bookman451