This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideal Bricolaje Store in Rosario
Hi, just wondering if anyone can advise on delivery time and cost to deliver to Caleta for large items from idea bricolaje , saw a patio set ,sofa and table but guessing these are not stock items.
2 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote
I'm sure they'll have them in stock as they've got a big storeroom.

I can't remember how much delivery is. They used to have a sign up near the cash points, but I'm not sure if it's still there since they moved things around.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Whenever we have had anything delivered, it has been free.

Delivery time seems to depend on when they next have a van in your area.  Sometimes it's the next day and other times it's 5 days.
2 users say Thank You to Tardis for this post
Reply Quote
I've always had free delivery within a few days from Ideal.
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks all, sounds like it’s best to order stuff when I first arrive to get it delivered within a 2 weeks  stay.
2 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote
Two weeks is plenty of time, they usually deliver in less than a week. Just ask (English is fine) before you pay when they can deliver and if they have the set in stock.

First or second day of your stay is the best way, that's how we buy large items in Fuerteventura too.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
They will also take large items away free of charge if you are buying replacements, probably more relevant if you are using the Electron store for washing machine/fridge etc, but useful to know. You need to ask for the service when you arrange delivery of the new item.

They will require a phone number so they can contact you shortly before the delivery is due. If your property is difficult to find think of an easy landmark (practice your Spanish!) and when they phone arrange to meet them there and show them to your place. If you're on a complex be prepared to go outside and wave like a lunatic to get their attention  Big Grin

We've always had great service from them & Electron & Nortysur.
Living my dream
6 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ideal Descanso has opened in Puerto del Rosario Captain Sensible 2 1,916 06-09-2021, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Tobarato - furniture store Sam 4 3,971 08-01-2021, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Royal Kookabura furniture store Jason W 7 3,278 10-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Can the Man
  Old IKEA store TrickyFox 24 13,186 24-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Sam
  British Store GSDGirl 5 3,947 17-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Sam