This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JYSK in Puerto del Rosario
Hi, has anyone bought furniture from JYSK in Rosario? What is the delivery timescales like once order is placed? I am thinking of ordering furniture on line for when I am next over . Do they have a warehouse in Canaries or is it all shipped from mainland Spain.
2 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote
Items I ordered from them took 6 weeks appx.
2 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote
That’s not great ,wonder if that’s the norm .
Reply Quote
They look like reasonable value - do they have much in stock for quick delivery? I guess like us you want to furnish the apt?
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Not sure what they hold in stock, it’s totally different furniture lines than the UK stores so hoped it was Spanish sourced.
Seems reasonable quality from what I saw in store.
Reply Quote
I would suspect that delivery of what is in store / stock on the island is fairly quickly delivered but if they have to have it come from another island or the main land it could take 4 / 6 weeks, we have just ordered something that has to come from the mainland and been told 4 weeks.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
We were quoted 2 months delivery for a mattress.
2 users say Thank You to Tardis for this post
Reply Quote
Some extra info:

Francisco Pi y Arsuaga 2
35600 Puerto del Rosario

Phone: 928 046929
Fax: 928 858246

Open Mon-Sat: 10:00-22:00

A few photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Las Rotondas, Puerto del Rosario Captain Sensible 6 4,453 26-11-2021, 11:27 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Ideal Descanso has opened in Puerto del Rosario Captain Sensible 2 1,912 06-09-2021, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Muebles Don Brico - Puerto del Rosario Sam 0 2,010 04-03-2020, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Mercadona - La Hondura Puerto del Rosario Johnrgby 7 3,688 05-10-2019, 11:16 PM
  NortySur - new premises in Puerto del Rosario Captain Sensible 1 3,161 18-03-2019, 08:36 PM