This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
their jet delay schedule flights

Jet 2 delay their flights schedule
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/loca...s-18384920
1 user says Thank You to fatherted for this post
Reply Quote
Thumbs Up 
We had a booking for July 5th which was rescheduled from June 20th (which was rescheduled from May 6th).
I received an SMS this afternoon that it was cancelled as Jet2 not flying until July 15th.
I've now changed the booking to July 15th. I guess we'll see.
Jet2 have been really good with their communications.
In case anyone's wondering why we're so keen to get back to the island,as if you need an excuse, we are due to complete our house purchase any time soon.
Loving it  Cool

4 users say Thank You to Pete Garyga for this post
Reply Quote
(08-06-2020, 08:27 PM)Pete Garyga Wrote: We had a booking for July 5th which was rescheduled from June 20th (which was rescheduled from May 6th).
I received an SMS this afternoon that it was cancelled as Jet2 not flying until July 15th.
I've now changed the booking to July 15th. I guess we'll see.
Jet2 have been really good with their communications.
In case anyone's wondering why we're so keen to get back to the island,as if you need an excuse, we are due to complete our house purchase any time soon.

i am in much the same situation except i completed my fuerteventura house purchase in January then returned to Edinburgh to complete the sale of my house here with flights booked to return full time in April.
5 cancelled flights later  ive got my fingers crossed the 15th July will eventually see me there !
i'm currently living out of suitcases at a friends house.    Cool
3 users say Thank You to stewart1875 for this post
Reply Quote
I feel for you, although we're not moving there yet. 
I'm sure you'll make it back soon.
Loving it  Cool

2 users say Thank You to Pete Garyga for this post
Reply Quote
We were booked to fly to Edinburgh with Jet2 on May 20th ticket price around £45, cancelled and moved to June 16th, £55 cancelled again until 15th July and now £135. So it's back to Ryanair hopefully for the 12th July, £40 including 10kg hold bags. For all the abuse that airline receives, they consistently come up trumps in our area.  We don't really mind what colour bus we travel on, especially when nigh on £200 can be saved!
3 users say Thank You to Grampiangranny for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Gg,
Yeah, we have limited choice up here for direct flights. Think it is now down to just Ryanair & Jet2 or does TUI still fly from Glasgow ? There is always Newcastle but I hate the drive down there, seems an awful long journey for the distance ☹️☹️
Hope you make it this time 😁😁
1 user says Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
EasyJet Inverness to Bristol and Bristol to Fuerte is an option we tried once........negotiating three airports for a single trip is not the best!
1 user says Thank You to Grampiangranny for this post
Reply Quote
just had jet2 flights from edinburgh on the 15th July cancelled, looks like they have cancelled all mid week flights from edi to fuerte for July and aug.
2 users say Thank You to stewart1875 for this post
Reply Quote
Jet2holidays cancelled our booking July 15th to 23rd, no explanation. 
I checked on the Jet2 site for flights & the FUE > BHX flight is no longer there on 23rd but there is still one on the 22nd so re-booked with 1 day less.
Hopefully the house sale will also be finalised by then too.
Loving it  Cool

2 users say Thank You to Pete Garyga for this post
Reply Quote
Jet2 has announced that it will be cancelling more flights to Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, until the 17th October 2020.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wizzair start regular schedule from Tenerife to Luton Archer 5 5,015 07-06-2020, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Roker roar