This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiosko La Oliva - cafe in la oliva closed?
Does anyone know why the bar cafe next to the church in La Oliva has not opened for at least 5 weeks across from the ayuntamiento

EDIT: Title change. Sam
2 users say Thank You to poppi123 for this post
Reply Quote
I was hoping it was just an annual holiday thing when we were there a month ago but if it is still closed then clearly not which is a real shame as we liked it there. 

There’s a new place opened round behind the council building so I wonder if they have moved there instead but the location really isn’t comparable. 

A shame ....
3 users say Thank You to FVmouse for this post
Reply Quote
(03-08-2019, 04:54 PM)FVmouse Wrote: ...There’s a new place opened round behind the council building so I wonder if they have moved there instead but the location really isn’t comparable...

The location between the Church and Ayuntamiento is excellent, hope they'll be back. Fingers Crossed
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
The kiosk is closed pending the decision on the lease,  appears nobody got their application in on time!  Heard a decision may be made by September!!
The place round the corner has been open for quite some time now but closed Sundays
2 users say Thank You to Warriors for this post
Reply Quote
The kiosk bar is closed, fountain not working and public toilets not available due to half completed works.  I heard it from a semi reliable source that the lease for the kiosk was up for renewal but the price asked for for renewal was too high so the current renter did not renew.  I think the toilets are a separate thing.  Does anyone have any news about these things?
1 user says Thank You to el caballo hambriento for this post
Reply Quote
If they can't rent it, they're probably asking too much 🤔

... moved the post to the ongoing discussion to keep all info in one place.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buen Dia cafe (near IKEA) TamaraEnLaPlaya 7 435 02-03-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Ducks
  Chinese Restaurante Hong Kong La Oliva el caballo hambriento 2 4,846 20-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya