This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
isla lobos

La Isla de Lobos
[Image: uVyUTTC.jpg][Image: XQ5OeSJ.jpg][Image: bioeUbC.jpg]

[Image: ucjLyb2.jpg][Image: kkKmrTu.jpg][Image: Svn5EkU.jpg]

[Image: yiAtxOm.jpg][Image: XzjapNd.jpg][Image: FO2UAr7.jpg]

[Image: zxuu3qC.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

6 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
[Image: DOMDgvb.jpg][Image: yloVQhA.jpg][Image: 0ZpX3TE.jpg]

[Image: 0GKLtlL.jpg][Image: 6e2sRUQ.jpg][Image: gDQTxCU.jpg]

[Image: dNSFdoK.jpg][Image: qWWRnJP.jpg][Image: 5q6JkkF.jpg]

[Image: eABt0ci.jpg]
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
[Image: f1uxnox.jpg][Image: wkIYaCj.jpg][Image: 3Y0ggUB.jpg]

[Image: 50soL57.jpg][Image: tvIeO7e.jpg][Image: SRyQ3Ja.jpg]

[Image: vlp5yVF.jpg][Image: al2l0kl.jpg][Image: 3I7jvvN.jpg]

[Image: 42y4s1f.jpg]
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
[Image: hd0saOA.jpg][Image: wGzeR3v.jpg][Image: tTsTqba.jpg]

[Image: LNVqc9i.jpg][Image: WqFZS4t.jpg][Image: jhDIlwf.jpg]

[Image: 4ILJCCb.jpg][Image: CFH1BB3.jpg][Image: ObvgNo4.jpg]

[Image: SpNh9cn.jpg]
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
[Image: 1ChjDlu.jpg][Image: srtIZcf.jpg][Image: SpiMUWd.jpg]

[Image: 4SNE0Wf.jpg][Image: 1n0zgTT.jpg][Image: 33ZHxi9.jpg]

[Image: uA0UMKd.jpg][Image: XHXDvt1.jpg][Image: CPcdHN8.jpg]

[Image: I9O0sHn.jpg]
Living my dream
Reply Quote
on the way back

[Image: bnfDxrp.jpg][Image: ft32MFE.jpg]
[Image: oaYyT7L.jpg][Image: lQDRTku.jpg][Image: IRbRtDA.jpg]

[Image: zRpfp1y.jpg][Image: vcGOYIj.jpg][Image: WkdRkEV.jpg]
Living my dream
Reply Quote
Visited Lobos this morning - what a beautiful day!

Booked own permits online. Went on a Water Taxi (RIB), 15€ each return. 10am -2pm.

Weather perfect, water gorgeous, tide very very low which made it difficult getting out of the RIB and on to the jetty. No swell at sea and just a light easterly breeze all day. No cloud, bit hazy.

Arrived on island 10.20am. Info centre opens at 10.30am so gave it a miss and went straight (10 mins dawdle) to El Puertito and had a swim. Saw several jelly fish, lots of fish, a few birds, lots of butterflies. This is where the restaurant is (bookings only, fish or paella) but we had brought a picnic.

After swim walked (40 mins briskly) to the north of the island to the old lighthouse. Great views from here. No info on display and you can't go in but still worth it.

Walked back briskly to the main beach where we got straight in the water to cool off. Lots of seaweed in the shallows and the tide was still pretty low but, bliss...……….

Ate our picnic as we got dressed and headed back to El Muelle to find our RIB at 2pm.

[Image: gD3WkGL.jpg] [Image: zi9Kpjr.jpg] [Image: PsNy7RR.jpg]

[Image: aRriiOB.jpg] [Image: kLwluy2.jpg] [Image: i8w4EOr.jpg]

[Image: IZDoIgO.jpg] [Image: KNLlDsb.jpg] [Image: xO2M36y.jpg]

[Image: 2cnfNdR.jpg] [Image: KcbC69p.jpg] [Image: iRSfDgF.jpg]

[Image: tXPmFJ5.jpg] [Image: m5nqdrb.jpg] [Image: vjQ2Euh.jpg]

[Image: EyKBUvx.jpg] [Image: 5fEyJe9.jpg] [Image: k5egcV8.jpg]

[Image: YkxZIdu.jpg] [Image: VT1WmO1.jpg]
Living my dream
Reply Quote
[Image: Eydzfup.jpg] [Image: e8r7hHB.jpg] [Image: tUTrzg4.jpg]

[Image: KRdYZ2s.jpg] [Image: FYNih4O.jpg] [Image: 5aMCy8J.jpg]

[Image: 5m3Wpyh.jpg] [Image: viHF8Tb.jpg] [Image: tTfsmNy.jpg]

[Image: MkpTmED.jpg] [Image: jhxcg0o.jpg] [Image: u609gbR.jpg]

[Image: lUHrBaF.jpg] [Image: i8jhwD2.jpg] [Image: Tth8xrk.jpg]

[Image: TBy5dio.jpg] [Image: xZ6Ku6F.jpg] [Image: kwsm3Ao.jpg]

[Image: 0EIfxHT.jpg] [Image: YBNTw59.jpg]
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Had another trip to Lobos today. Glorious Weather, very hot and sunny with virtually no breeze until 4pm when we were waiting for the return ferry. Went with Celia Cruz company today with a glass bottom boat. 13€ return for resident adult. Sea was like a millpond for the morning crossing (11am) but very choppy/lots of swell when we returned at 4.15pm.

Went on the new wooden walkway across a bit of marsh, saw lots of bird sin that area. Started walking at 11.30am, Puertito, then Lighthouse, then to beach which we reached at 3pm. Apart from sitting for 10 mins to consume sarnies we were walking all the time in blazing sun! Had half an hour in the sea at the beach - bliss - and then back round to El Muelle for the return ferry.

Great day but I am shattered!

I booked the ferry tickets online, simple process but it didn't produce any 'tickets', so I screen printed the page showing date/time/price paid, and that was fine.
I also obtained Lobos passes online through the Cabildo site, like you are told to do. No charge. Saved docs on my phone. But, no one, not the ferry people or Cabildo people on Lobos asked to see them so that process is not working as designed.

When we arrived at Corralejo to catch the ferry our hearts sank when we found about 30 children (age about 8) in the queue ahead of us along with several adults, possibly teachers. Turns out it was last day of school before hols and they were on a school trip/treat. Those children couldn't have been quieter, nicer, happy and well behaved! At the beach they were all in the water playing and having a great time but in no way did they disturb anyone else. A credit to their parents and teachers!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote