This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Tahona - Corralejo
I have recently visited La Tahona and have to say on all 3 occasions the food as been top notch. The place is only small and booking a table is advised.
1 user says Thank You to fatherted for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks FatherTed, Always glad to receive recommendations although not everybody's tastes are the same. How would you describe the style of their menu? 'Typical Canarian' 'Tapas' or other.
2 users say Thank You to Trent Schofield for this post
Reply Quote
Extra info about the restaurant:

To book a table call 678 214 980

Address: La Tahona, Calle Jesús Machín Santana, 4, 35660 Corralejo - GoogleMaps

Phone: +34 928 53 75 72 or +34 678 214 980 or +34 928 53 62 76

Facebook page

Opening hours:
Sun 12:00-02:00
Mon Closed
Tue 12:00-02:00
Wed 12:00-02:00
Thu 12:00-02:00
Fri 12:00-02:00
Sat 12:00-02:00
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
(14-03-2019, 06:21 PM)Trent Schofield Wrote: Thanks FatherTed, Always glad to receive recommendations although not everybody's tastes are the same. How would you describe the style of their menu? 'Typical Canarian' 'Tapas' or other.

Simply put, a steak house.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure it's mainly Steaks/meats in various guises. My other half has had Chicken paella twice and says without doubt it's the best she's ever eaten. I just stick to either steaks or mixed grills boring I know but I can get a fair comparison wherever I eat  Smile Smile
1 user says Thank You to fatherted for this post
Reply Quote