Hi , please check the State of emergency thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
cotillo labyrinth

Labyrinth - El Cotillo
Timi, you have a lot to answer for!   Heart
2 users say Thank You to Grampiangranny for this post
Reply Quote
(23-03-2019, 09:17 AM)Grampiangranny Wrote: Timi, you have a lot to answer for!   Heart

And thank!
2 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
The Labyrinth located near my property in the hills above El Cotillo,is not a secret anymore,its become a great attraction for many people,there were comments on the forum if I was involved in building it,but I would not be involved in such a huge tourist attraction,built on somebody´s land and without permission,futhermore the road up to my property, 650 metres I´ve spent over 1000 euros in maintenence,improving a cart track 25 years ago, though its deemed a public road now,futhermore the carpark I paid for the patrons of my camp Maxada,made the signpost for the Labyrinth and spent time making the trail to the junction of the trails made by Wolf Patton, if people are curious at this point,a trail heas up the hill to his view point.
     Making this trail was to keep everybody on one trail with easy access to the Labyrinth,as before everybody was asking me for directions.
On the forum I´ve seen my advertisements being used for directions to my gate,but nobody spends any Money in my camp,we are thinking about charging a carpark fee! This only fair on my part.
     regards Bryan Smile
1 user says Thank You to la maxada for this post
Reply Quote
Today a couple returned from the Labyrinth, said to me that the Calima had destroyed the Labyrinth. I went off to investigate, its been possibly vandalised Friday before the Calima.
4 users say Thank You to la maxada for this post
Reply Quote
(25-02-2020, 12:23 PM)la maxada Wrote: Today a couple returned from the Labyrinth, said to me that the Calima had destroyed the labyrinth. I went off to investigate, its been possibly vandalised Friday before the Calima.

Ah that is a shame, Was hoping to visit it tomorrow and maybe check out your camp.
I'll see what the other half wants to do!
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
2 users say Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote