This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MULTIOPTICAS CC ATLANTICO
Great that cataracts are so easily sorted these days. My parents both had them done, no problems 😁
A link for glasses direct https://www.glassesdirect.co.uk/
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Ian
sorry it has taken so long, They are called Natural Optics, on Calle Secundino Alonso, you go past Las Rotondas with it on your right and turn as if going to the back of the centre, but ignore that turn and take the next, it is signposted for The Airport, and its about 150/200 metres down on your left, next door but one to a Veterinarian, and next door to the best herb and spice shop on the Island.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(16-07-2019, 12:32 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: Hi Ian
sorry it has taken so long, They are called Natural Optics, on Calle Secundino Alonso, you go past Las Rotondas with it on your right and turn as if going to the back of the centre, but ignore that turn and take the next, it is signposted for The Airport, and its about 150/200 metres down on your left, next door but one to a Veterinarian, and next door to the best herb and spice shop on the Island.

Right here:

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
A tad further down the street and on the other side, but yes Smile
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas decorations in Atlantico already up Sam 17 9,147 04-11-2020, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Atlantico Spar Caleta Haribo 10 4,668 20-10-2020, 10:50 AM
  Women's Secrets - Atlantico Center windermeregolfer 6 3,033 24-02-2020, 08:40 AM