No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mercadona Extension at the Costa Antigua site
There are also 3 electric car charging points in the underground car park.
5 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
(31-10-2019, 12:35 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote: ... All the 'ready made' foods have been put together in an extra bit to the shop which goes out towards the storeroom - a bit strange...

Saw it yesterday for the first time, strange indeed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
It is really odd, you would never ever put any product where customers do not automatically pass them, its called "customer flow" and this certainly is not within the customer flow, it is stranger when you look at the space they have wasted, they have doubled the size of "The Preparation Point" near the meat section which I have never seen anyone use other than when the staff a reducing the price on product that is short on shelf life, and that area within produce again which only appears to be a storage area for empty trays, it could be that we are not yet used to the new layout, but in my humble opinion they have made a right dog's whats its of it, OK the upright freezers rather than open top is better, but from a customer perspective no real improvement, it will obviously reduce running cost so, a gain for Mercadona, the new trolley,s Ok lighter and you do not need a coin so a small gain for the customer, but all in all was it worth closing for the best part of a month?
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
I quite like the new freezers. Less energy waste is good news for all of us, not just Mercadona. Although they care more about their wallet than about the environment.

Noticed customer toilets downstairs, not sure if that's new.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Toilets have always been downstairs to my knowledge, the only time I used them, shall we say I was less than impressed
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
There has always been toilets downstairs and agree with John not always kept in the best condition
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Toilet fixtures have been tided up a bit, I think, as have the stairs leading to them.

Still generally found in rough order, though.
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercadona in Corralejo TamaraEnLaPlaya 33 3,617 05-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Lidl on the Costa de Antigua Industrial Estate Captain Sensible 36 2,617 23-12-2019, 09:56 AM
  Mercadona - Poligono Industrial El Matorral Sam 26 2,971 21-12-2019, 09:42 PM
  Mercadona - La Hondura Puerto del Rosario Johnrgby 7 384 05-10-2019, 11:16 PM