This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mercadona Extension at the Costa Antigua site
Morning Ron.
That is certainly the case in The UK, where you can not apply for planning permission for a property you do not own, although in some cases, you can apply for Outline Planning Permission on a property you hold an option on, I cannot remember  { or want to } the details but it is something to do with classification of the property and each individual County Councils Future Planning guidelines, its got some fancy name which again escapes me, anyway the point I am labouring to make does that kind of regulation exists here? when most things seem to depend on how big the brown envelopes are  Rolleyes Rolleyes
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(22-12-2018, 09:33 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Morning Ron.
That is certainly the case in The UK, where you can not apply for planning permission for a property you do not own, although in some cases, you can apply for Outline Planning Permission on a property you hold an option on, I cannot remember  { or want to } the details but it is something to do with classification of the property and each individual County Councils Future Planning guidelines, its got some fancy name which again escapes me, anyway the point I am labouring to make does that kind of regulation exists here? when most things seem to depend on how big the brown envelopes are  Rolleyes Rolleyes

That I don’t know John but I am sure it is a BIG part of it  Smile Smile the brown envelopes, I mean !!
Just tell me when I can retire   Cool
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
There is a lot of work going on in the basement under their store room, next to the underground car park.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Extending the underground carpark possibly, to allow them space to extend over the existing carpark?
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercadona in Corralejo TamaraEnLaPlaya 21 1,735 13-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Lidl on the Costa de Antigua Industrial Estate Captain Sensible 8 571 25-06-2019, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Gone Fishing
  Mercadona - Poligono Industrial El Matorral Sam 24 1,716 27-11-2018, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Sam