This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
old fuerteventura pictures

Old Fuerteventura pictures
Militar de Mauritania

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Vista aerea de Puerto del Rosario a principios de la década de 1960. En primer plano el barrio de El Charco comenzaba su andadura urbanística.

Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
La Presa de Los Molinos, en el barranco del mismo nombre, recogió más del 90% de su capacidad en 1986-87.

Living my dream
Reply Quote
A principios de la década de 1970, aún pervivía el conocido como "Barrio Chino", junto a la Playa de Los Pozos, que hoy llaman Playa Chica. Las infraestructuras portuarias y buque cementero del fondo anunciaban el fin de la industria de la cal, El pequeño Santa María evoca a los sucesores de los correíllos.

Living my dream
Reply Quote
Instalaciones de Unelco y de la Potabilizadora en el barrio de El Charco, principios de la década de 1990. Foto tomada desde el faro de Punta Gavioto.

Living my dream
Reply Quote
1. Zona de aterrizaje del antiguo aeródromo de Tefía, cuyas instalaciones fueron utilizadas para la Colonia Agrícola Penitenciaria de Fuerteventura.
2. Instalaciones remodeladas del antiguo aeródromo militar de Tefía, después acuartelamiento de la Legión y hoy albergue y observatorio astronómico

Living my dream
Reply Quote
Hotel Tres Islas, Corralejo

Living my dream
Reply Quote
It’s great to see all these old pictures, well not that old actually. It’s amazing to see how much the island has changed since the 70’s & to an old foggie like me, that doesn’t seem that long ago  Big Grin Big Grin
4 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
A couple of pictures of Hotel Corralejo from 2006.
The postcard was purchased in 2006 and I believe it shows the hotel when it was first opened. The photograph shows it in 2006 when I stayed there for a couple of nights for lack of anywhere better. By this time it was little better than a fleapit but the beds were still clean.

JOhn

Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same.
George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionaries
5 users say Thank You to the_jg for this post
Reply Quote

Jandia/Morro Jable - original Robinson Club
5 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuerteventura coastal pictures TamaraEnLaPlaya 29 14,346 29-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Corralejo Carnival 2019 in pictures Sam 1 3,441 13-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Sam