This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
pluscar still going

PlusCar still going ?
Hi All,

Has anyone used these recently ? Are they still going ?

Used them dozens of times over the years without any problems. But they forgot about us arriving at 7pm one evening in July and they all went home. Fortunately was able to make other arrangements with Autoreisen at the desk there and then, but it did leave a rather sour taste.

But price dictates giving them another go if they haven’t completely lost the plot. As I say, faultless until the last time....

Have you used them recently ?

Thanks.
2 users say Thank You to FVmouse for this post
Reply Quote
I always use cicar, seems good value with all insurances included. They were recommended on Captains forum if I recall.
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
With great respect that isn’t what I asked.
1 user says Thank You to FVmouse for this post
Reply Quote
(31-10-2020, 04:47 PM)FVmouse Wrote: With great respect that isn’t what I asked.

Just trying to be helpful - after all that is what the forum is about.
3 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Their web site is still active - so I guess so. Maybe try contacting them through that?
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
2 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
Hi FV
Used them 2 weeks ago for a 4 week booking and all was OK as usual. 
Usual place in car park bay B536.
Good price as always and car is spot on.
2 more weeks left but looking to maybe stay another 2 weeks to avoid some of the U.K. lockdown.
Have reserved a car with them again to pick up on 14 November to tie in with end of original reservation.
Cheers
Keith
3 users say Thank You to keith edwards for this post
Reply Quote
(31-10-2020, 02:56 PM)FVmouse Wrote: Hi All,

Has anyone used these recently ? Are they still going ?

Used them dozens of times over the years without any problems. But they forgot about us arriving at 7pm one evening in July and they all went home. Fortunately was able to make other arrangements with Autoreisen at the desk there and then, but it did leave a rather sour taste.

But price dictates giving them another go if they haven’t completely lost the plot. As I say, faultless until the last time....

Have you used them recently ?

Thanks.

Used them quite recently - this morning, all good as many times before. Had a trouble with nobody being at the carpark a couple of times in the past, gave them a ring, took about 5 minutes of waiting to get it sorted. Good company, mentioned Autorisen and CiCar are in our Top5 too.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Used Plus Car two weeks ago. Prompt collection from Car Park and good car,  as always.

BK
2 users say Thank You to bksk2004 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pluscar - Autoplus a warning. Can the Man 1 2,918 31-12-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Sam