Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post number 1,000
what sort of numbers did the "dark side" have?
1 user says Thank You to Si Tie for this post
Reply Quote
(28-12-2020, 11:54 AM)Si Tie Wrote: what sort of numbers did the "dark side" have?

293,197 Posts in 9,057 Topics by 15,788 Members. 
Online at 12:58 39 36 guests and 3 users all hidden
And if you believe this Most online ever 391 at 01:24 on 05/08/2020 Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

In reality, take away the Sons of Dross users, and maybe there are 15/20 who occasionally contribute.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Another uninteresting statistic, of the last 100 posts all with the exception of 1 from jand re volcanic activity all have been in the  son of dross section.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(29-12-2020, 10:50 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Another uninteresting statistic, of the last 100 posts all with the exception of 1 from jand re volcanic activity all have been in the  son of dross section.

We shouldn't really be surprised. The old forum is no longer fit for purpose.

It's actually very tragic— it was such an amazing source of information and support to us when we were looking to purchase here first some years ago. I know it's helped a lot of other people, and a lot of work was put into it.

The whole thing is a sobering example of how easy it is for a couple of people to spoil a good thing for everyone by being childish. While I don't always agree with the prevailing opinion here, I remain very grateful that disagreements are not allowed to spiral out of control and render the site unusable.
5 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks John,

It is sad what happened to the old forum.  The worst part was it was so avoidable.
1 user says Thank You to Si Tie for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Growing number of members MLA 20 2,192 26-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Last Post: windermeregolfer