This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
pueblo development fuerteventura club golf majorero

Pueblo Majorero Development at Fuerteventura Golf Club
A lot of this thread has concentrated on the frustration from a complete lack of communication and client care. Yes you can blame office fires, crane licences or lack off but it doesn’t get away from poor management.  Without forum members kindly posting updates many off us would have known little between visits. I am certainly not questioning Tamara for those that know her personally, she is always happy to help where she can but I am guessing she is way down the chain of command.
3 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Hi all just a note.  After our last visit we noticed the lack of choice for furnishings so we have bought them all here and going to send them by container from Uk to Caleta via a company based in Caleta English.  They send one once a month and it takes two weeks to arrive.  I thought may be of  interest cost is by square cubic meter.  They will also hold in Caleta in their warehouse until keys received
3 users say Thank You to Karenmale for this post
Reply Quote
Dear all, email from Tamara, hope this helps:

Yes, building works finished last week and cleaning equipment started last week, This week gardeners have started the communal gardens decorations, and we have to clean again because of calima.

In order to get ready as soon as possible with the paperwork, we need to know if you are going to arrange a mortgage. Please, is this your case?

From our part, we have finished all documents. Now, we depend on the Institutions. We are noticing the clients as soon as possible regarding the date when we can start signing Deeds. Have you arranged a lawyer?
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote
Good to hear Jason. Glad you are finally getting to the end of the process & will be able to begin to enjoy your property 😁😁
1 user says Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(16-02-2020, 09:27 AM)Karenmale Wrote: Hi all just a note.  After our last visit we noticed the lack of choice for furnishings so we have bought them all here and going to send them by container from Uk to Caleta via a company based in Caleta English.  They send one once a month and it takes two weeks to arrive.  I thought may be of  interest cost is by square cubic meter.  They will also hold in Caleta in their warehouse until keys received

I assume this is “Woodside”. If so, great crowd, used them a few times myself, you should not have any problems apart from possible Weather disruptions. Hope it all works out for you & you can start to enjoy your new piece of paradise 😁😁
Reply Quote
Hi all yes using Woodside going to drop all off with them next two weeks as next container due out end of March.  I also spoke to Tamara the build is finished.  She said they are looking to sign first week of April we are going over from the 17th so hope to be all done then.  Can’t wait x
4 users say Thank You to Karenmale for this post
Reply Quote
Walking past the office this lunchtime it appears that the big billboard has been altered with price increases, if I remember correctly the apartments were from 143,000€ and the villas from 315,000€ now from 175,000€ and 350,000€

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Wow,
That is a fair old jump 🤔🤔
Reply Quote
Hi John

Initial launch of apartments started at 138000 euro. From memory there was 4 at that price .,all had gone by time we reserved  Cry
3 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote
They are listed on Idealista from 166,000 and on Anjoca from 143,500, i recall hearing a few weeks back that the ground floor had been discounted as they had a few left to sell, maybe not now.
Meanwhile the euro has dropped to near on 1.15 again and with the dreaded C virus it might make it harder to shift the few remaining properties.
2 users say Thank You to Jason W for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New development of 62 Villas on the Golf Course? Jason W 5 1,590 01-06-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Jason W
  Another large development that reaches the coast in Caleta de Fuste Sam 40 20,580 02-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Atalaya Dorada development TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 2,286 12-11-2021, 11:28 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Development on Cliff Top North of Costa Antigua windermeregolfer 21 11,688 28-05-2021, 04:05 PM
Last Post: classic
  Single Villa on waste ground in middle of the Golf Course? Jason W 6 3,995 21-11-2020, 07:44 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer