Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rayclauto - Excellent service for car
I took my car to RayClauto - the garage at Matorral for a service and a new timing belt; so I was expecting a hefty bill.
 'There was a little problem'   Confused - apparently the car has a 'timing chain' - rather than a belt, so they contacted the dealer to check and - No, it didn't need changing. So I only had the cost of a service - How honest.... my old garage in the Uk would probably have charged me anyway - I wouldn't have know the difference! 
Its not the first time I have used them - but I can only highly recommend  Thumbs Up

EDIT: added a name of the place to the title and moved to other category. Sam
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
7 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
I have used them for the past couple of years and agree 100% with the the quality and honesty of service.
4 users say Thank You to Staffsfc for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for the review Classic, adding a few bits of info about the company.

Address: Calle la Apañada, 8, 35610 El Matorral, Fuerteventura

28.440724, -13.870346

Phone: +34 928 869 080 or +34 619 549 220

Email: rayclauto@hotmail.com

Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri 8 to 13 & 15 to 19
Saturday: 9 to 13
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(27-05-2020, 10:52 AM)Staffsfc Wrote: I have used them for the past couple of years and agree 100% with the the quality and honesty of service.

Staffsfc, welcome to the forum and thanks for your review.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
I used them some years ago to change shock absorbers.  Really efficient.  I apologised to the man on reception for my "iffy" Spanish, he laughed and replied " no problem, I am from Andalusia,nobody understands me!!!"  LOL!!
4 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote