This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
ryanair

Ryanair - cancelled flights Nov/Dec 2019
I think the reason RA is having to reschedule flights is due to The Boeing problem with the 737. They had ordered a number of these planes and due to the problems with the planes not being issued with the certificate to fly no planes are being delivered. I imagine RA has a contract with Boeing and at the moment it would be costly to get out of it ( but might be profitable if Boeing can`t deliver the planes eventually).

LBA flights stop early November but RA have put extra flights on at Manchester. I had booked for a return to Man at the end of November and received an email about flight changing to a slightly later time. I assume this is because they are moving what planes they have got at the moment around to fit their new schedules to get planes flying as much as possible.
3 users say Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
Are Ryanair and Aer lingus not flying direct to fuerteventura from summer 2020?  Can see direct flights from Dublin to Lanzarote,Tenerife and G Canaria for May ,JuneJuly and August but nothing to Fuerteventura. Bit disconcertingly.🤔
2 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote
Ryanair flights schedule from Scotland/Ireland/North of England only appears to only go up to the end of March 2020 on the ones I looked at for so maybe just waiting for the next flight times batch of releases. I think they only work up to about 8 months (ish) ahead, don’t they ??
1 user says Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Hope so , after 12 years of coming to fuerteventura on holiday finally bought a place this year ,it would be typical of mr o weary to stop flying there now☹️Think flights came out around end September/October last year for summer schedule.
2 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote
Yeah,
 I looked it up & a couple of sites said Ryanair summer 2020 to be released “autumn” 2019 so there is hope yet 😁😁
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Spitfire,keeping fingers crossed . Cool Thumbs Up
3 users say Thank You to Derry for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ryanair flights Summer 2023 TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 869 26-02-2023, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Will
  Ryanair Flights Sale now on Joe Average 0 1,103 04-09-2021, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Joe Average
  Ryanair flight cancelled tigga1958 8 4,214 10-05-2021, 08:09 PM