This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
bag november 2018 rules ryanair

Ryanair's new bag rules from today 1st November 2018
(03-11-2018, 08:48 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote:
(03-11-2018, 06:19 PM)F1refly999 Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 09:45 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote: That is very true bedouin. I just booked 10 days in mid Jan last week with priority boarding & seats for two people for roughly £160 couldn’t be better really. Mind you, from Scotland we don’t have a lot of choice. It’s either Ryanair of Jet2. I think Thomas Cook did fly from Glasgow but haven’t looked for a while  Big Grin

I flew with Thomas Cook from Glasgow last month Ron, £48 return. Excellent price but only 6kg hand luggage.

Wow. That was good Donald. TBH, if I check them it’s always an afterthought!! Must check them more  Dodgy Was that with booked seats etc, or just the basic fare charge ??
Basic fare...no need for baggage. Cheaper to fly to Fuerteventura return than it is to get a taxi from Glasgow to Greenock  Huh
2 users say Thank You to F1refly999 for this post
Reply Quote
Probably won’t though Bedouin. People will always go for the best price fares (even me & I moan about them as well) & a lot of the time they are the best, if not the only reliable & frequent carriers to the island for a lot of people
Reply Quote