This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Pickled Palm - Caleta de Fuste
Eat here at least once every time we visit. Have known Martin and Linda for years. We were regulars when they were in Montecastillo even back in the days of the market, would call into Martin for a coffee and pancakes while the missus went browsing.

They do a great range of Tapas at lunchtime together with a nice cold glass of rosé.

Have had some lovely evening meal including liver and onions something a lot of people cannot get right often the liver is to dry, but Linda’s is succulent, also her gammon steaks and pineapple are beautiful.

Give them a try.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Address: Calle Marcial Sanchez Velaquez, Caleta de Fuste

Phone: +34 695 79 60 36

Contact email: lindatravellersrest@gmail.com

Open daily: 9AM - 11PM

FB: https://en-gb.facebook.com/thepickledpalmpuertadelsol/
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
We knew of the Pickled Palm when it was in Montecastillo but never visited. However, since moving to the new location, opposite where Ascention is now, we have been on a number of occasions during the day and evening. I would say a great place if you fancy a "comfort food" fix. I agree the liver and onions is absolutely great. The evening menu especially has a great selection. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
3 users say Thank You to bksk2004 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OHANA Lounge Bar - Caleta de Fuste TrickyFox 32 15,962 11-11-2020, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Ray
  D3 - Caleta de Fuste TrickyFox 29 18,428 14-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Can the Man
  California - Caleta de Fuste Can the Man 1 2,889 10-06-2019, 11:35 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Spirit bar - Caleta de Fuste Can the Man 0 2,834 09-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Can the Man
  The Great Wall - Chinese Restaurant in Caleta de Fuste Can the Man 11 8,520 02-04-2019, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Sam