This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
costa antigua green turn streets

The streets of Costa de Antigua will turn green

The party is taking place Saturday 16th March. Not 17th as you would expect (St Patrick's Day). Message from the organisers:

Quote:After talking with some of the residents of the 2 complexes we have decided to do the party on Saturday 16th in order not to disturb till early hours in the morning those who have to go to work on Monday the 18th. I am fully aware that Paddy's day is the 17th, but we try to "disturb" as few people as possible on a Sunday night. This is the reason for starting of on Saturday with the street party and then the bars can still do their thing on Sunday with the road being closed of.
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
The poster:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Just a reminder, this is happening tomorrow (Saturday the 16th) instead of Sunday. Be careful with the drinks please and no driving under influence. Enjoy!!!

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Will we find Can The Man there tonight  Big Grin Big Grin
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(16-03-2019, 07:50 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote: Will we find Can The Man there tonight  Big Grin Big Grin

May be, but Rugby comes first, so I’m in the Step Inn for the Irish Welsh rugby match
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Think we should be painting the street red instead of green.  Wales 22, Ireland 0.  19 minutes to go .
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
(16-03-2019, 04:16 PM)U Cotillo_Tom Wrote: Think we should be painting the street red instead of green.  Wales 22, Ireland 0.  19 minutes to go .

I agree it was a terrible performance by Ireland and not taking anything away from the Welsh they were clinical in their drubbing of Ireland final score 25-7
3 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
St Patrick's Day celebration in Costa de Antigua 17/3/2020

The day will be celebrated in Costa de Antigua with musical performances from 6pm.

4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
The celebration has been cancelled:

4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fiesta in Costa de Antigua 22-24 July 2022 Captain Sensible 0 837 13-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Christmas Fiesta in Costa de Antigua - 24/12/19 Captain Sensible 0 2,193 21-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Fiestas de Santiago in Costa Antigua Sam 0 2,710 19-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Sam