This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tobarato - furniture store
Tobarato is getting a new face. Took some photos of both, the outside & inside.

Opening hours:

Monday - Friday
9am - 2pm and 5pm - 8:30pm

Saturday: 10am - 2pm

The shop's quite handy if you want to build a single shelf on the cheap side too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
5 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Does your store have a Dining Furniture Sets and an Outdoor seating setup?
1 user says Thank You to juliadavid for this post
Reply Quote
If you click on the photos above, you can see a lot of their range.  Quite a lot of dining sets I can see, but don't know about outdoor furniture.
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Wouldn't touch them with a proverbial barge pole. Bought two 'gaming' chairs for our computer desks November 2019. One of them broke within two months - the metal 'post' under the chair failed. Had a real fight to get a replacement and all I got was a new part which I had to fit. The manager obviously doesn't like English (maybe as I don't speak enough Spanish) and was an ignorant sod. At first he said the thing couldn't break - when it obviously had and then he tried to say that it wasn't covered by the warranty - only the material (in the UK you would expected the opposite). Now the other chair has suffered a similar fate and the replacement part has started to fail as well. I know they don't manufacture the chairs, but their customer service sucks. A friend of ours also found them very unhelpful.
1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(08-01-2021, 04:42 PM)TrickyFox Wrote: Wouldn't touch them with a proverbial barge pole. Bought two 'gaming' chairs for our computer desks November 2019. One of them broke within two months - the metal 'post' under the chair failed. Had a real fight to get a replacement and all I got was a new part which I had to fit. The manager obviously doesn't like English (maybe as I don't speak enough Spanish) and was an ignorant sod. At first he said the thing couldn't break - when it obviously had and then he tried to say that it wasn't covered by the warranty - only the material (in the UK you would expected the opposite). Now the other chair has suffered a similar fate and the replacement part has started to fail as well. I know they don't manufacture the chairs, but their customer service sucks. A friend of ours also found them very unhelpful.

Have to admit I have heard some bad stories about them and went in there once, but were not impressed with the quality, cheap they are  BUT.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Royal Kookabura furniture store Jason W 7 3,273 10-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Can the Man
  Old IKEA store TrickyFox 24 13,171 24-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Ideal Bricolaje Store in Rosario Derry 6 5,078 30-09-2019, 10:07 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  British Store GSDGirl 5 3,940 17-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Sam