This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
hondo volcano calderon

Volcano Calderon Hondo
Brilliant walk to this fantastic Volcano.

EDIT: Change of the title plus uploaded the picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1 user says Thank You to tigga1958 for this post
Reply Quote
Do you mean Calderon Hondo Tigga?
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
There are some excellent walks in the area. I highly recommend this booklet from La Olivia Council but please note that the Tindya walk is no longer available. 

http://visitcorralejo.com/wp/wp-content/...TAS-EN.pdf

Tom .
6 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Great link, Tom.
Many thanks.
2 users say Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
Hi, yes that is the one, I was trying to add my photos from my drone! with no joy!
Reply Quote
(19-12-2018, 11:15 AM)tigga1958 Wrote: Hi, yes that is the one, I was trying to add my photos from my drone! with no joy!

Thanks Tigga. Could that be too large or unsupported files? What did the error message said?

If still no luck, no worries. Send the pics to click@fuerteventura.click please and I'll add it to your original post.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Original post updated.

I also want to point to the guide regarding compression and resizing. I don't mind to get the pics over the email, it's just faster to use the tools on your end than waiting for me to update the post.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
6 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
Hello, yes that is the one, brilliant walk
Reply Quote
Probably the first time snowflakes have landed on it!
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calderon Hondo, Lajares 28/09/2019 TamaraEnLaPlaya 2 2,806 14-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Last Post: DavidP