This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
sized womens wanted bike small

Wanted: Womens Bike - Small sized
So my wife is here for a few months to escape the winter in Berlin, and since she does not drive she needs some alternative transport.

I am looking for a bike for her, nothing fancy, ideally something more laid back than a racing bike.

We live in corralejo and currently only have a tiny teeny car, but im sure we could arrange a meet and pickup.

Let me know what you've got
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
1 user says Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
Are you still looking? Only just seen your post and one of my friends mentioned today they were thinking of selling a surplus ladies bike - I'll ask them for more info tomorrow.
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Yes still looking.
Went to a couple of bike rental places to see old stock. but they were all rusted and I dont fancy renewing a whole bike.
Let me know what your friend has Smile thanks
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
Reply Quote
Ok, This can be closed now.

Decided to get a couple of electric scooters to go around town on instead Big Grin
Reply Quote