This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
doing again forward most looking

What are you most looking forward to doing again?
I'm with Sam on this one - I'm hoping that going to the beach for a swim is permitted from next Monday 25th, looks like it from Noticias Fuerteventura.

Erik - I hope your comment was 'tongue in cheek'. If you've read all the threads on here over the last few months you'll see that we are all taking the situation very seriously. To stave off ulcers, depression, suicidal thoughts etc it's nice to spend at least a few minutes each day thinking/dreaming/doing the lighter side of life.
Living my dream
7 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(18-05-2020, 11:27 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: I'm with Sam on this one - I'm hoping that going to the beach for a swim is permitted from next Monday 25th, looks like it from Noticias Fuerteventura.

Erik - I hope your comment was 'tongue in cheek'. If you've read all the threads on here over the last few months you'll see that we are all taking the situation very seriously. To stave off ulcers, depression, suicidal thoughts etc it's nice to spend at least a few minutes each day thinking/dreaming/doing the lighter side of life.

I fully agree with you Tamara. Also if you read the title of the tread "
What are you most looking forward to doing again?" Sam's answer probably echoes a lot of people's views.
6 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
Beaches to be open ......wonderful. I may be too 'wimpish' to swim just yet, but a paddle and taking a flask of coffee will be in order on Monday Smile
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
4 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
(18-05-2020, 04:23 PM)erik_tonny Wrote:
(13-05-2020, 06:50 PM)Sam Wrote: I'm looking forward to fly back to Fuerteventura and have a swim.  Dolphin

Yes, That definitely is one of the most important things at this time when the world is fighting for its existence.

You've completely missed the question in the OP, Erik. (note to myself, we badly need a facepalm emoji)

"Witty" and off-topic comments are usually much more appreciated on the other forum. We sort of like to talk mostly about the island and I understand, it could be a tad boring to a sophisticated mind of your sometimes. Visiting other places to write your thoughts is perhaps something to consider.

Have a lovely day and sorry (not really actually) for the negative rating from me.
I Heart Fuerteventura
5 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote