This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
july weather 2019

What's the weather like? - July 2019
Tindaya - Friday

A beautiful day, lots of sun, steady breeze, a few clouds mainly just after lunch.

2pm
[Image: v1YVzRq.jpg] [Image: N9ohTbv.jpg]

[Image: 4ZPuVew.jpg] [Image: 1h8v046.jpg]

8.50pm
[Image: sdt3lld.jpg] [Image: w1clKt2.jpg] [Image: xmo6JiX.jpg]

[Image: gQkDJ5V.jpg]
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Great day yesterday the cloud cleared earlier than forecast to leave a fantastic afternoon by the coast but inland as we traveled to El Cotillo via Tindaya there was a fair amount of cloud.

This morning some cloud over head and a hazy sunrise fair breeze and 19C at 8am

Todays Caleta forecast - 

Cloud cover to reduce to 25% by 11am for the rest of the day temperature to reach 25C between 2pm and 5pm, a UV factor of up to 11 at mid-day and humidity averaging 70%.
Wind from the N this morning moving NE from 1pm and back to  the N at 7pm, speeds of 17 to 18mph all day.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Again much as forecast yesterday, the cloud disappeared late morning to leave a nice sunny afternoon, windy but refreshing.

This morning at 7am 19C, quite a bit of cloud, hazy sunrise again and breezy but not windy.

Todays Caleta forecast - 

Cloud to reduce during the morning early afternoon to leave a clear sky for the late afternoon and evening, temperature to reach 25C 3pm to 5 pm with a UV factor of up to 12 at 1pm with humidity averaging 65 to 70%.
Wind as usual from the N this morning moving NE from mid-day, currently 14mph increasing to 20mph by 9am for the rest of the day easing slightly to 17mph by 7pm

Have a nice day
5 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
12.15hrs - 27C in the shade fair wind clear sky over head, cloud out eat over the sea and west over the hills  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cool Cool Cool
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Apologies over slept this morning  Wink Wink 

Yesterday another nice day once the cloud cleared it was still 27C in the shade at 6.45pm, it seemed windier in Caleta than up at the dunes.

This morning at 8am 20C a fair amount of cloud which is now clearing and fairly windy, photos at 8.50am

Todays Caleta forecast - 

Cloud cover to increase slightly to 82% at 10am before reducing to 16% at 4pm, temperature to reach 25C 3pm to 5pm with a UV factor of up to 12 at 1pm, humidity  averaging 68% today.
Wind from the N this morning moving NNE to NE at 2pm, wind speed 17 to 18mph this morning increasing to 20 / 21mph this afternoon then easing slightly to 18mph from 9pm

Have a Great Monday
Reply Quote
No Weather reports from Tindaya for a week or so as I'm in the UK for my son's wedding  Thumbs Up an occasion I never thought would happen  Big Grin
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Another great day yesterday much as forecast with the cloud clearing to give a nice warm sunny afternoon and evening in places sheltered from the wind.

This morning clear sky overhead cloud out to the east over the sea  and west over the hills, with the clear sky overhead it is cooler at 16C and a light breeze.

Todays Caleta forecast - 

Partly cloudy morning clearing from mid-day for the afternoon with cloud returning this evening, temperature to be 25C between 2pm & 5pm with a UV factor of up to 12 at 1pm, humidity averaging 68% today.
Wind from the N this morning currently 13mph increasing to 18 mph by 10am moving NNE from 1pm at 18mph for the rest of the afternoon and early evening before moving back N at 8pm

Enjoy the day
Reply Quote
(08-07-2019, 10:59 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: No weather reports from Tindaya for a week or so as I'm in the UK for my son's wedding  Thumbs Up an occasion I never thought would happen  Big Grin

Congrats Tamara! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Another day yesterday where the Weather was much as forecast, fairly windy.

This morning at 7 am cloud cover and a strong breeze, by 8am the breeze had become light and 20c but some heavy dark clods coming from the north that have given us some drizzle at 8.25am as I am typing this.

Todays Caleta forecast - 

A mainly cloudy day, cloud cover varying from 59% to 81%, temperature to reach 25C 3pm to 5pm with a UV factor of up to only 6 today at 1pm, humidity averaging 70%
Wind from the N all day currently 14mph increasing to 18mph by 2pm and 20mph by 5pm
Reply Quote
So far better than forecast 25C in sheltered shade and breezy with odd gusts of strong wind, very pleasant.

Facebook Live Video -

Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - July 2023 Johnrgby 31 3,742 31-07-2023, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  What's the weather like? - July 2022 windermeregolfer 61 9,747 31-07-2022, 07:43 AM
  What's the weather like? - July 2021 Captain Sensible 70 15,167 31-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Nemo4
  What's the weather like? - July 2020 MLA 45 12,863 31-07-2020, 01:58 PM
  What's the weather like? - December 2019 MLA 154 41,423 31-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible