This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
march weather 2019

What's the weather like? - March 2019
Tindaya - Monday

A cooler day with a brisk breeze, quite a lot of cloud around. At times downright chilly, others odd moments, glorious! Thought it was going to rain late afternoon/early evening.

[Image: O76Uobo.jpg]   [Image: ptI6vQK.jpg]

[Image: NowsaiC.jpg]  [Image: SMUZdcW.jpg]

[Image: PKepVsS.jpg]  [Image: KK7D2iM.jpg]  [Image: 07nQAOr.jpg]

[Image: gbDoAPS.jpg]

[Image: RAICKDl.jpg] instead of seeing the actual sunset it disappeared into the cloud layer, again  Sad
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Good morning from me in Caleta for the last time for a few weeks  Cry Cry Cry 

Not a bad day yesterday I would say better than forecast.

This morning at 6.45 fair amount of cloud, 13C no condensation as it has been windy overnight and still is very breezy

Todays Caleta forecast - a mix of sun and cloud until 2pm when it should clear to leave a nice sunny late afternoon, temperature to reach 21 at 2pm with a UV factor of up 8 at mid-day, humidity to average 65% and the same old 16km+ visibility.
Wind from the N at 12 to 16mph this morning moving NE from 12noon increasing slightly to 18mph at 5pm

Have a nice day and enjoy your time in Caleta
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the reports John, have a safe drive home.
2 users say Thank You to MLA for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks John for all the reports, have a safe journey and enjoy the whole trip. I'm so jealous Love Love Love
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(19-03-2019, 10:23 AM)Sam Wrote: Thanks John for all the reports, have a safe journey and enjoy the whole trip. I'm so jealous Love Love Love
Sam you are supposed to be GREEN eyed when Jealous Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Clear, sunny and windy this afternoon in Caleta - 23 in the shade.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Corralejo & Tindaya - Tuesday

A bright sunny day with variable amounts of cloud and a persistent chilly breeze from North, quite strong at times. Pleasant in sheltered spots. Once again the sun sank into a layer of cloud on the horizon rather than treating us to a 'sunset'.

[Image: tFKL73S.jpg]  Brownie points if you can spot Shrek the Shrike in the windmill pic!

[Image: ziyAvuh.jpg] going

[Image: WwEkKDm.jpg] going

[Image: NP1hPM7.jpg] gone

[Image: rir3ePP.jpg]  [Image: sqi1iNw.jpg]
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I was in Corrie to day it was about 24 or 25 up there with a small breeze, it was 19.5 on the way home at about 8pm
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
The first day of Spring and the International Day of Happiness!
Blue sky starting to appear in Caleta at 08.15.
A sunny day is forecast with a shade temperature of 23, a UV index of 8 and up to a 25 kph NE wind.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Clear and sunny since mid-morning.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - March 2024 windermeregolfer 47 2,888 01-04-2024, 07:20 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2023 windermeregolfer 61 9,935 01-04-2023, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Cotillo Weather Station: March 2023 Cotillo_Tom 0 879 01-04-2023, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  What's the weather like? - March 2022 windermeregolfer 62 11,983 01-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2021 MLA 64 15,703 31-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible