This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
march 2020 weather

What's the weather like? - March 2020
Oh Good .... I just cleaned the windows !!!!😜
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
2 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
Huh Huh Huh  So have I classic 

Just been on our roof terrace for our midday wave party for the property owners who are still here on La Estancia 

There has been hardly any wind this morning, it is currently a mix of sun and cloud and when the sun is out it is nice and warm and the thermometer in the sun is reading 34C  Love Love

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Not a bad afternoon mix of sun and cloud, wind has now picked up, 20C at 6.15pm  Cool Cool

Reply Quote
Just as I finished the last post it started raining  Angry Angry
Reply Quote
Well we had a few rain showers during the evening, either I slept well or there wasn't much during the night but we have had 3 heavy showers of rain since 6am.  At 7.30 it is 12C, the ground is wet but not raining, only a light breeze and as the photos show the sky is interesting cloud wise.

Today's Caleta forecast -

We are going to continue with the rain showers during the morning and early afternoon it will brighten up from 3pm, shade temperature to get to 20C from 1pm to 4pm with the UV factor reaching 7 at midday.

Wind from the NW this morning at 18 to 24 KMph with gusts up to 28 KMph moving N this afternoon strengthening 30 to 34 KMph with gusts up to 35 KMph early evening.
Reply Quote
Should have added there is a YELLOW COASTAL WARNING in place for the whole day, not quite sure what that means, my take is rough seas, not that anyone is going to be on the beaches and swimming in the sea.
Reply Quote
Just been on our roof terrace for our complex midday wave party  Smile Smile

The morning has been a mix of cloud and sun with a few rain showers, temperature 18C when there is no sun but warm when the sun shines, 12.15pm we have just had one of our heaviest rain showers.

Reply Quote
A mix of sun and cloud this afternoon, so a lot better than it might have been.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya & Corralejo - same as WMG's reports from Caleta.

[Image: A6YHLVZ.jpg] Don't think I've ever taken a daylight pic of Lobos before without 1 boat moored up over there or 1 kite up off of Flag Beach.

[Image: j4M8kRk.jpg] Fred & Armas still on the go - the boats must be very quiet with just commercial freight.

[Image: gqrKDbW.jpg] [Image: XTqvuSq.jpg]
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya looks stunning; as always.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - March 2024 windermeregolfer 42 2,311 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2023 windermeregolfer 61 9,529 01-04-2023, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  Cotillo Weather Station: March 2023 Cotillo_Tom 0 825 01-04-2023, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom
  What's the weather like? - March 2022 windermeregolfer 62 11,813 01-04-2022, 08:57 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - March 2021 MLA 64 15,451 31-03-2021, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible