This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
where dryer clothes

Where to buy Clothes Dryer
Any ideas Where to buy an expandable wall mounted clothes dryer?

I've looked in Ideal in Puerto del Rosario and the Ferreteria in Caleta de Fuste but couldn't see anything (but didn't have a picture of one to ask).

Thanks

Jim

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2 users say Thank You to jimbews for this post
Reply Quote
(04-05-2019, 08:14 AM)jimbews Wrote: Any ideas where to buy an expandable wall mounted clothes dryer?

I've looked in Ideal in Puerte del Rosario and the Ferreteria in Caleta de Fuste but couldn't see anything (but didn't have a picture of one to ask).

Thanks

Jim

Saavedra have them, surprised Ideal  didn't have any in the kitchen laundry area on the right side as you face the back at the far end last time I was in there.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for that.
We saw plenty plastic clothes dryers for inside but couldn't spot outside ones, and didn't fancy asking without a picture to show to explain.

All the best

Jim
Reply Quote
I've seen plenty of dryers like this being fitted but honestly can't remember Where to buy them. I would expect Ideal to stock them too.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Been to Saavedra, got one and fitted it easily (4 x 8mm holes needed).
Might not have spotted it in Ideal but easily found with variety of widths in Saavedra.
Only criticism of the shop is the lack of prices on display but seems to have a much greater variety of stock than Ideal.
Jim
Reply Quote
I assume you realised that they have bar code readers all over the shop to check for prices?
3 users say Thank You to Decho for this post
Reply Quote