This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
corralejo wifi

Wifi in Corralejo...
(22-09-2019, 01:54 PM)Archer Wrote: Orange 4g en casa gives you 50gb of data per month and works fine for cctv monitoring, internet browsing and some tv/films. No good if you want full-time tv, kids on youtube etc. I only pay €23/month. Normally over €30.

That' an impressive deal.  

(23-09-2019, 10:31 AM)beachlife Wrote: Thanks for that Archer exactly what I needed. Do you know where is best to get that deal preferably in the north of the island?

The closest Orange office is in Las Rotondas (Puerto del Rosario). But there should be an authorised Orange distributor in Corralejo, named FuertePhone.

I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for the info Sam agree its a good deal.
2 users say Thank You to beachlife for this post
Reply Quote
You can order it online. I did and they deliver the router to the local Orange store to check your id etc.
My neighbour ordered it instore. Get an Orange payg simcard first. No need to use it much, but gets you a bit more discount as you are already a customer.

After you have been with Orange for a while, ring up and cancel. They then bring out the 'special' deals. I got mine down to €23/month.

Just remember, though, Orange are probably the most overloaded, underinvested network on the island. Don't expect superfast!!

Good luck.
3 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
Just checked the recommended price online:

4g en casa is €39.95 / month WITH iva

€34.95 / month if you are already a customer (hence getting a PAYG simcard and registering it FIRST)

Less the discount from IVA down to GCIC tax (cheaper here than the Peninsular prices quoted)

Further discount after one year, by negotiation.
2 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Change WiFi password, Movistar customers Cotillo_Tom 0 1,450 29-10-2022, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom