Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
residency applying

Applying for residency
Myself my partner (not married) and 4 children would like to apply for residency. We have a house contract and I also have a pending work contract, the premises of which I intended to start work has been closed until further notice due to the pandemic. Both my parents also live here and have done for the last 14 years they both have residency, I didn't know if this has any relevance to us applying for residency. If any body could give me some advice on where I need to go for me to start the process that would be fantastic. Thankyou in advance.
1 user says Thank You to Scarlett88 for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Scarlett,

Are you a British Citizen?

Since the closing date for EU based applications was on 31.12.2020 - you will most likely now need to register as a national of a 3rd country.

The work contact would be your best bet, but as they have closed for now it might be hard getting everything you need.

I would suggest contacting Miguel from Boxx Pro (on holiday till 11.01) and letting him handle your case. He will be in the best position to advise you and do all the paperwork necessary.

The rules changed from 01.01.2021 due to Brexit, and so this is all new territory for almost all of us.
Most of the advice and guidance you will see on here will only apply to applications started before 01.01.2021.

Hopefully you will find a way, and can share your journey with us all.
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
1 user says Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
Thankyou so much for your reply that was very helpful.
I am a British citizen and will definitely contact Miguel after 11/1. Have you got his contact details or is it easy enough to find him through an internet search?
Reply Quote
Here's his FaceBook page

https://www.facebook.com/theboxxpro/
1 user says Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Excellent, thankyou very much!
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Applying for your NIE: How to Cotillo_Tom 9 3,432 26-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Dual Residency - UK and Spain? MLA 10 1,077 16-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Last Post: classic
  Residency letter Witmaj 18 1,556 05-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Last Post: McAdam
  Applying for your Residencia: How To Cotillo_Tom 54 12,820 02-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Residency online Witmaj 0 550 01-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Witmaj