This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
joining naturism british worth

British Naturism (BN) - worth joining?
I wonder whether you think it's worth joining BN? I have to confess that I did join in 2017 because we were planning to go to Club Orient in St Martin, and BN membership would have qualified us for a 10% discount on the room rates.  But then Hurricane Irma came along a few weeks later and blew Club Orient away!  And when the renewal came up this year I didn't renew as we're basically holiday naturists in warm climes and aren't really interested in naturist Events in the UK.

So which of you are BN members, and do you think it's worth 40 quid a year?
Reply Quote
(10-11-2018, 04:24 PM)bedouin Wrote: ...do you think it's worth 40 quid a year?

Not a member but I can see your answer right here:

(10-11-2018, 04:24 PM)bedouin Wrote: I didn't renew as we're basically holiday naturists in warm climes and aren't really interested in naturist events in the UK.

And I'm sure you can find a 10% discount on many other naturist hotels without being a member of BN. Sometimes it's only matter of one email or message on FB straight to the hotel.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
(12-11-2018, 08:15 PM)Sam Wrote: And I'm sure you can find a 10% discount on many other naturist hotels without being a member of BN. Sometimes it's only matter of one email or message on FB straight to the hotel.

Club Orient offered 10% discount to bona fide naturist association members, ie BN, INF, etc.
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corralejo mid July naturism report Fizzy Lemonade 0 5,801 20-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Fizzy Lemonade
  Is social media killing naturism? bedouin 15 10,636 10-11-2018, 09:24 AM
Last Post: bedouin