This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
between activity lajares villaverde cabildo

Cabildo activity between Villaverde and Lajares
For the last two days the Cabildo have been digging/watering/smoothing the dirt road in front of our house.
They are making a very thorough job of it.  Does this mean we might be getting a tarmac(?) surface ?  Would 
certainly cure the dust problems from all the boy racers who come past at 60 mph...…!
1 user says Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
Where are you Bertie (in general)? They are working their way across the island upgrading a lot of the roads.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
We are in the area between Villaverde and Lajares.
Reply Quote
You might be in luck then, they've done some in Tindaya recently and I saw an article saying they were doing more in La Oliva area.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Sorry to disappoint.No Tarmac
My neighbour drives the big water wagon and this is routine maintenance of the recognised old roads.
Alledgedly done on 2-4 year cycle depending on usage
3 users say Thank You to DavidP for this post
Reply Quote
I live in hope…...
Reply Quote
They are grading the dirt roads in Tindaya at present - they'll be nice for a couple of weeks!
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Villaverde - old school TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 219 21-02-2024, 08:28 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Corralejo Expansion Planned by the Cabildo Captain Sensible 1 2,928 27-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Infant and Primary School - Education Centre in Villaverde Sam 0 3,598 17-07-2019, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Construction Works in Lajares jaybatml 0 2,485 10-05-2019, 05:17 PM
Last Post: jaybatml