Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
can back results blood done sent hospital have uk one

Can one have a blood test done at the hospital and have results sent back to the UK?
Morning Guys I found this in The Dross section of the old Forum, and have copied it here in the hope someone can assist him.

Quote:Does anyone know if I can have a blood test done at the hospital and have results sent back to the Uk I Am coming for 5 weeks but have to have this done after 2weeks? Thanks
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
My wife broke a bone in her foot a few years ago in mainland Spain.  The x-rays were 
forwarded on to the hospital when we returned.  Also if he gets the results why can't 
he just forward the results himself?
2 users say Thank You to Si Tie for this post
Reply Quote
Sorry Guys I didn't,t notice all the garbage, have now edited it. Rolleyes
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
Reply Quote
I'm sure they can ask to have a copy of their own results and share it as they please.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
I think the issue here is not so much the tests being passed to The UK or even given to him/her, more whether they can just turn up at the hospital and get a blood test completed, without a referral.
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hospital Puerto del Rosario Emmi Smith 17 4,392 19-11-2020, 10:33 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Blood Donors in Fuerteventura TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 194 24-10-2020, 09:08 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Hospital phone number re appointments TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 1,143 06-06-2019, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Translator at The Hospital Johnrgby 2 1,165 16-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Johnrgby