This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
puerto ship season cruise rosario 2019

Cruise Ship Season - Puerto del Rosario 2019/20
Here is a link to the cruise ships that will be visiting Puerto del Rosario between 3 October 2019 and 24 May 2020:
http://www.palmasport.es/es/download/pue...2019-2020/

EDIT: Updated the link as it wasn't working any more. Sam.
5 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Captain, uploaded the schedule here just in case.

The first cruise ship Mein Schiff 4 is already in PDR since this morning and it'll be back in three weeks time - November 24th.

EDIT: Attached an updated version of the schedule.

Attached Files
.pdf   CRUCEROS-FUE-2019-2020.pdf (Size: 73.93 KB / Downloads: 298)
.pdf   CRUCEROS FUE 2019-2020 - UPDATED VERSION.pdf (Size: 123.49 KB / Downloads: 235)
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Two cruise ships in Puerto this Saturday, November 2nd:
Mein Schiff 3 operated by TUI Cruises will make a short hop from Lanzarote and AIDAcara (AIDA Cruises) coming down from Cadiz.

Monday Nov. 4th:
ms Europa 2 (Hapag-Lloyd Cruises) from Lanzarote.

Marella Explorer should be in PDR too but I can't find any information to confirm this one.

... Monday is also a big day for Gran Tarajal.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Today is gonna be a busy day in Puerto, having  a couple of cruise ships in the harbour:

AIDAnova came here down from Cadiz and Star Flyer from Lanzarote. Both ships will leave tonight.

The next one will be in Puerto next week Wednesday (Nov 13th) - Spirit of Discovery coming to Fuerteventura from La Gomera and leaving the same day to La Coruña, making space for a couple of cruise ships the following day.

Thursday Nov 14th, AIDAnova will be back, this time from Tenerife and Marella Explorer from Lanzarote.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Sea Cloud and Sea Cloud II are in Rosario today, they are both passenger sailing vessels, Sea Cloud was built in 1931 and Sea Cloud ll in 2000 both are circa 100 meters long, but if I remember correctly Sea Cloud is just less than that and sea Cloud ii slightly longer, generally sail together and is a sight well worth watching as they are genuine sailing vessels and when we saw them last year they were in full sail, I know they are bound for Teneriffe so logic says they will sail south down the east coast, I have no idea when they are due to leave Rosario or when they are due to arrive in Teneriffe, but they are well worth keeping an eye out for.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
For anyone who is interested Sea Cloud ahs cleared the harbour and is heading south, Sea Cloud ll has just left her mooring and is following on, should be off Caleta in 15/20 minutes.
Reply Quote
Thanks John. They both look fantastic.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Not as impressive as last time Sam, when they were further inshore and fully rigged, possibly to much wind and slightly calmer out there.
Reply Quote
Was able to snap at least the Sea Cloud II in PDR before both vessels disappeared. Didn't see them last year, hope we'll have more luck next time (year?).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
I saw a report today that says they weren't due in at Puerto del Rosario but there was a problem in Tenerife and they had to delay their arrival there so called in our Puerto en route. They are both now docked in Puerto de la Cruz. They are on a cruise of the Canaries and then off to Cape Verde.
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fred Olsen's new cargo ship TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 61 24-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  2023/24 Cruise Season TamaraEnLaPlaya 8 1,125 07-12-2023, 06:51 PM
  Cruise Terminal PdR TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 374 08-11-2023, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Can the Man
  The navy ship "Meteoro" monitors the coast of Fuerteventura TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 352 19-10-2023, 08:31 PM
  Spanish naval vessel in Puerto del Rosario today TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 502 07-02-2023, 11:25 PM