Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
voucher easyjet refund

EasyJet refund or voucher
Just managed to get through to EasyJet Customer Services on the phone to request a refund for our cancelled flights of April 16th/May 6th.
Needed a refund as I understood vouchers were only valid for six months which is of no use in our case.
However the lady in Customer Services informed me that the vouchers are now valid for 12 months so I took that option,
receiving a voucher code, an expiry date of 18.04.21 and a passcode.  Let's hope it all works when I come to book flights
later in the year.
4 users say Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
Well done Bertie for getting through to customer service Angel

I managed to request a refund back in March when it was still available to do it online, however have been waiting over a month now and the request is still being processed.

Beginning of April, I contacted EasyJet via Twitter about another set of cancelled flights, took some time but finally got a reply and was promised the refund in 3-5 days. It has now been 11 days, still waiting.

I know we are ALL in a very difficult situation, but it is very frustrating. As EasyJet frequent flyer I was expecting more attention from them.

There is an online refund request form on their website as a part of COVID-19 HELP HUB so no need to call their customer service and spent hours on hold.
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
4 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
My flight with Easy Jet on the 15 April return 20 May has been refunded Money now back in my account.
3 users say Thank You to Roker roar for this post
Reply Quote
(27-04-2020, 05:47 PM)Roker roar Wrote: My flight with Easy Jet on the 15 April return 20 May has been refunded Money now back in my account.

Lucky you Thumbs Up
2 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
This is the email address I used
  • If you prefer a refund, email your request to flightrefund@easyJet.com.  As soon as your refund is processed, we will send you an email confirmation. It is extremely important that you enter the following information in the subject line of the email, in the same format as shown below.  This will ensure we can process your request quickly. If you have more than one booking reference, please submit separate requests.
Subject Line : Booking Reference/Departure Date/EN
Example : ABC1D2E/16042020/EN
If you already actioned a flight change, received a voucher or a refund, then no further action is required.
5 users say Thank You to Roker roar for this post
Reply Quote
That e mail address discontinued.
It was fine,I used it 2 weeks ago  but tried it at weekend for another refund and my email sent back.

Any body any idea when/if  public offices are to re open?
2 users say Thank You to DavidP for this post
Reply Quote
Could just be their inbox is full!
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I am happy to confirm that we have finally received our 3 refunds.

If you are ever going to send an email to EJ (or actually any company) my advice is to CC CEO and Head of customer service to your email. It will definitely speed things up.
3 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
I would also play ark to Twitter after about 2 weeks, the airlines really don’t like bad social media
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote