This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
850 imacs 600

For Sale: 2 x 27" iMacs, 600€ & 850€
We have two 27" iMacs for sale in excellent condition.
My computer - Mid 2010, i7 2.93ghz, 16mb RAM, 2tb hard drive, 1mb graphics card, running High Sierra OS (I think). Has SD card reader and superdrive. Comes with keyboard and mouse or touch pad. €600
My wife's computer - Late 2012, i7 3.4ghz, 16mb RAM, 3tb hard drive, 2mb graphics card, running latest OS. Comes with keyboard and mouse or touch pad. €850
The only reason we are selling is that my wife needs to run Corel Draw and it is not available on Mac. You can simulate a pc on a mac but she didn't find it very satisfactory.
These are high spec machines, not standard off the shelf ones.
We struggled to get anything like the equivalent in a pc on the island. We bought a couple from Electron but I just about had to rebuild my wife's machine to get a decent spec.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Both machines looks still quite good. Have you considered to install Windows 10 alongside? Windows will run on it like a dog. You'll have to check if your Mac will support it and use app like Boot Camp to install it and boot whatever you'll choose.

... Just a thought Huh
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
I believe boot camp requires to re-boot every time you want to use windows and I imagine that it isn't feasible knowing my wife. She tried using parallels but you have to pay every year when Aplle upgrade the OS and I don't think that was very useful either, but hanks anyway.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Sale - Surfboard 125€ TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 104 31-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  For Sale: Villa, central Caleta, 265.000€ Emmi Smith 0 84 28-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Emmi Smith
  For Sale: 2 bed, 2 bath Duplex Apartment, Central Caleta, Garage & Storeroom €150,000 Deso 0 156 29-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Deso
  For Sale:Property for sale central Caleta 175.000 € F1refly999 0 163 13-11-2018, 06:45 PM
Last Post: F1refly999
  For Sale: Sony Bluetooth Speaker - 50€ Captain Sensible 0 83 12-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible