This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to attach images to your post
Photo 
Some of the members have been asking how to add pics to their post so here is a short guide.

All you have to do is to click on the little image icon right here

and insert a link of the image into the window that popped up.

If you want to upload your own image from your PC or other device you have to scroll down

... and locate this box to add an attachment.

This step is really important: Once you choose the picture, upload it hitting the "Add attachment"

Preview your post and if everything looks fine, post it. The images will be attached to the bottom of your post.

Hint: If you want to have the pics in the exact position like in this guide, click into the text area where you want to have the picture and click on the "Insert into post" box. You'll see a piece of text saying "attachment & number". That's where the image will appear.

Don't hesitate to reply to this guide should you need more assistance. I'm bit in a rush and I might have skipped some of the steps.
I Heart Fuerteventura
6 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Sam
Just tried to add 10 pics to my Weather post but got the following message:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The message you entered contained 11 images, while only 10 images per message are allowed. Please lower the image count in your message to meet the limit.
Definitely only 10! Had to reduce to 9 to get post accepted.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for the report, Tamara. Checked the whole post for any clue to what went wrong, couldn't find anything. Lifted the limit up to 20. Hope that's enough.
I Heart Fuerteventura
4 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Sam,
Is your first pic taken from a desktop pc ? I only ever use an iPad to view but my layout is nothing like that. The third pic onwards looks more like mine  Huh Huh Huh
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(19-03-2019, 12:05 PM)Spitfire58 Wrote: Hi Sam,
Is your first pic taken from a desktop pc ? I only ever use an iPad to view but my layout is nothing like that. The third pic onwards looks more like mine  Huh Huh Huh

It could depend on the browser you're using. I'm using Firefox on both, PC and phone, and both looks exactly the same. Can you snap your screen and upload here, please?
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Sam,
Either my screen has changed or I never noticed it before. Your pic is the “posting” page, lol
Reply Quote
Just trying!     - well after a zillion attempts, I think I got it.....
4 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Had a pic of the opening times for Atlantico centre for the next week or so but can’t get it to post ☹️
Also tried to delete post & cant ?? Can edit but not delete, am I missing something 😂🤣🤔🤔
Reply Quote
Really weird, thanks Ron for reporting the issue. It should work if it's a standard png/jpg up to about 5MB. Can you send me the pic to click@fuerteventura.click, please?
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Yesterday I too was trying to upload a .jpg image from my computer, it did not work. I do not have a picture image hosting site , can anyone recommend a good free one so I can try that method, please
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote