This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
lager mercadona corralejo

Lager in Mercadona, Corralejo
Next time someone goes into Mercadona could you look and see what type of lager they sell now in litre bottles. Last time we looked they only had what appeared to be their own brand which wasn’t very nice. We are arriving quite late and want to get all the heavy shopping that night so if they don’t do a lager we like Mr. GSD can drop me off at Mercadona for the main stuff and he can pop off to HiperDino for San Miguel or similar. Only four and a bit weeks to go. Yipeee!!

Thanks in advance
2 users say Thank You to GSDGirl for this post
Reply Quote
Glad you've got your priority set right! Most important you get stocked up.  Smile

By lager, I assume you mean Tropical etc? HiperDino usually best bet. Mercadona overcharge at times.
3 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
They no longer sell 1Litre bottles of lager, they sell Steinburg/borg in 1 litre glass bottles at something like 75Cents a bottle all the other glass bottles ar 75 Cl, and as you say it is an acquired taste
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Apologies my post should have read "They no longer sell 1Litre plastic bottles of lager"
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
[Image: xZ0c5E1.jpg] 750ml

[Image: dkXF3O3.jpg] or go for it big time with a 5L keg!
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Too right Archer, got to get the essentials first and I must say Tamara, I like your style. I’m all for going large. I really couldn’t take to the Steinburg/borg Johnrgby, although hubby didn’t mind it. Good job he taste in women is better than his taste in lager, cheap and nasty. Thanks all for info. Mr GSD will be going off to HiperDino.
4 users say Thank You to GSDGirl for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Mercadona to use GSDGirl 3 1,835 05-12-2022, 05:04 PM
Last Post: windermeregolfer