This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
fue before travel pcr

PCR test before travel to Fue
I can't see where it says that. As I read it you have to present one of three controls, vax certificate, test certificate, recovery certificate.

Passengers from countries or areas at risk, considered as such based on the assessment of their epidemiological situation at all times, will be required to certify one of the following health requirements:
a) Certificate confirming that the holder has received a vaccine against COVID-19 (vaccination certificate).
b) Certificate that indicates the result of a Diagnostic Test for Active COVID-19 Infection that the holder has performed (diagnostic certificate).
c) Certificate confirming that the holder has recovered from COVID-19 (recovery certificate).
3 users say Thank You to cjm for this post
Reply Quote
(27-11-2021, 03:36 PM)cjm Wrote: I can't see where it says that. As I read it you have to present one of three controls, vax certificate, test certificate, recovery certificate.

Passengers from countries or areas at risk, considered as such based on the assessment of their epidemiological situation at all times, will be required to certify one of the following health requirements:
a) Certificate confirming that the holder has received a vaccine against COVID-19 (vaccination certificate).
b) Certificate that indicates the result of a Diagnostic Test for Active COVID-19 Infection that the holder has performed (diagnostic certificate).
c) Certificate confirming that the holder has recovered from COVID-19 (recovery certificate).

So many boletins out today, not only near-impenetrable in translation, but also the same in the original Spanish! This news article sums it up, and contains a link to the relevant boletín : https://www.guidetocanaryislands.com/uk-...ecember-1/
2 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Agreed Gattacca66, getting a straight answer about anything at the moment is near impossible. Although I'm vaccinated our trip in October was quite stressful and it confirms my decision after that trip that it's just not worth the stress at the moment. Don't know how many others will react the same way but I suspect lots of people will be put off travelling for Christams and New Year which will undoubtedly affect the Canaries. Total disaster.
4 users say Thank You to cjm for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get a Covid test in Fuerteventura? Rome77 17 14,870 02-01-2022, 01:09 PM
Last Post: geordiediver
  Where to obtain a Covid test in Corralejo Sam Cariss 4 5,841 04-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Sam Cariss
  Taking Covid 19 test in Fven before travelling to England el caballo hambriento 2 4,387 23-05-2021, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Antigen test approved now?! gattaca66 14 9,941 16-12-2020, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Emmi Smith
  Spain-says-no-to-antigen-test-for-the-canaries el caballo hambriento 4 5,307 03-12-2020, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Mia