This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
licence exchange physical eyetest driving eye

Physical/eye test for driving licence exchange
Excellent, thanks Tamara :-)
1 user says Thank You to Bill for this post
Reply Quote
Just been and done my "really old Persons" driving licence renewal.
Did it 2 months early as you can have "credit" for up to 3 months if you do it early.(so you don't lose the 2 months)
Arrived 0930 at the medical test centre right next door to the DGT offices. no appointment necessary for oldies.
Asked for existing licence,TIE, Euros 50
usual video game test, var questions in english,eyesight test each eye with and without glasses,a few more questions.
Your Photo taken.
All over in under 10 minutes.
Given the existing licence back plus a cover note for the next 6 months
The new licence will only have car,car plus trailer,moped and (motorcycle unlimited if prev qualified)
Your new licence should arrive in the post within 2 months,if not call in at DGT with cover note,again if an oldie arrive before 1100 and an appointment will not be necessary
3 users say Thank You to DavidP for this post
Reply Quote
Hi DavidP, my wife renewed hers 2 months ago, licence took about 6 weeks to arrive at home address. She used the medical centre in Rosario in the side street opposite Movistar. In and out in 30mins.
4 users say Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
(24-05-2024, 01:49 PM)willie5094 Wrote: Hi DavidP, my wife renewed hers 2 months ago, licence took about 6 weeks to arrive at home address. She used the medical centre in Rosario in the side street opposite Movistar.  In and out in 30mins.

My licence has just arrived (June 18) having applied on April 5th.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK driving licence post brexit Adrianb 0 2,812 10-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Adrianb
  International Driving Permit FVmouse 4 4,312 06-12-2020, 08:10 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  Driving a UK registered car TrickyFox 11 7,449 18-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Sam